Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Monday, April 23, 2007

Back in the old routine

A short list of things that I discovered when I went back to the office;

1. My so called assistant had not bothered to check through my post to check if any letters had arrived in relation to any of the cases I'd asked him to keep an eye on.

2. Partly because of 1 and another couple of mistakes they missed a trial!

3. They buggered up a bankruptcy hearing for the second time.

4. I don't actually care about 1 to 3 any more, for two reasons, I've now sorted it all out and in 6 weeks time the fact that they can't wipe their own arses is not my problem.

5. Yoga in the morning is hard work when you are middle aged and stiff.

6 comments:

Tickersoid said...

I find I'm less stiff in the morning now I'm older.

I know, school boy humour.

Andrea said...

I knew after I'd written that,that it was a mistake, just didn't have time to change it!

BEAST said...

not for me a boyish stiffy joke.Now did you knowif you bend your middle finger down as far as you can down your hand and mark the place .....if you then measure from that point to the end of your middle finger.....thats the size of your knob(obviously only if your a man).....apparently

Andrea said...

Ah that's why girls avoid blokes with small hands..I just thought it looked a bit effeminate but there is a more practical reason!

The Aunt said...

I always liked big hands. Never knew why.

Incompetence is unforgiveable. Well done.

Tickersoid said...

Hmmmm. I think it's the size my penis used to be.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013