Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Yours truly...dozy bint.

Enfield is very pretty! Forgive all the slanderous comments made in the previous post, the shoot took place in a delightful Georgian House in half an acre of grounds, and the only noise issue was the ducks quacking peacefully on the stream. It was damn cold though.


I am the dozy bint of the title, I forgot to pack my mobile phone charger, bit of a disastrous omission when the mobile is the only available means of communication. So I went to the Orange shop on Fleet St and they kindly upgraded the handset a month early and new handset = new charger. So I am now the owner of a new Nokia N70, a phone so complicated that it comes with its own instructional DVD. It was the "simplest" phone that the very nice man was able to find for me, and now I'm ploughing through the manual as I know I have a voice message and I have no idea how to retrieve it! It could be a long afternoon!

2 comments:

Tickersoid said...

My kids tell me my Nokia 3210 is ancient, and yet it has features I don't understand.

*DB* said...

Tick, maybe you need an archeologist to help you with those features.

Mum - congrats on the health kick. If *I* could lose as much as you have. Wooey, that would be great. (But I'll be happy to get back to the weight I was about a year ago!)

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013