Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ten things I'm showing no signs of growing out of.....

1. Working late = Portishead as soundtrack
2. Lindt chocolate animals, the sort that come in boxes.
3. Not drying my hair properly before I go out in the morning
4. Missing my best friends - move to Australia or Manila why don't you and leave me here all on my own.
5. Horses - now that's a phase that should have had it's day!
6. Tap Dancing Classes- ditto
7. Having to read all the books in a series - why is this???
8. Reading a novel a week - continuous habit since the age of 9!
9. Fancying Harrison Ford....shhh tell anyone and you are dead...and Sean Bean.
10.Taking tea weak and milky with sugar.


Honestly that's a 12 year old's list and I'll be 45 in the summer!

7 comments:

Tickersoid said...

I don't think there is one thing on that list that I'd identify with.

Andrea said...

Which just proves you are a bloke and a grown up - and I tick neither of those boxes!!

Frobisher said...

Nobody loves me . . . it's true

Andrea said...

Absolutley Frobes - late in the office, all the lights off everywhere else and just the blue flickering light of the computer screen...it's tragic I tell you ,tragic

The Aunt said...

Sean Bean... mmmmmm.... (Homer Simpson drool...)

But I eschew Lindt, ever since I discovered Côte d'Or. The Swiss, and indeed everyone, are rank amateurs at chocolate when compared to the Belgians, IMHO.

Andrea said...

Frobes - "Sour Times" indeed

Aunty M - Cote d'Or - will try immediatley, or maybe not as could still do with losing a stone!

Alice said...

I -heart- Portishead

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013