Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

This dazzling life

I get all the glamorous jobs - you will have noticed from the content of this blog that this statement is a blatant lie.

In the spirit of all that is un-glamorous therefore for the next few days i am filming in the snow, in Enfield. The crew as usual will be gasping to go off to China with Damon Albarn or Ireland with Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber or frankly anywhere with Scarlett Johansen......and I will know without a doubt, that I am the boring job that pays the mortgage. Oh well, at least I'm efficient and make it as quick and painless for them as possible.

But Enfield.........in the snow! And staying in Hackney...

5 comments:

BEAST said...

I once read an anecdote about Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber.
Apparently he was bending the ear of some bored celeb at a drinks do , and moaned that for some reason , a good number of people hated him on sight.
The bored celeb fixed him with a withering glare and hissed
'Well....it saves time doesnt it !'


OUCH!!!!!

Andrea said...

Harsh but probably fair!

How are you today?

Tickersoid said...

It's such a compliment that even in his darkest hour, Beast chooses to visit Lippy.

Enfield in the snow. yippie!

Frobisher said...

Hmm, Hackney - what a lovely borough

BEAST said...

I am good thanks Lippy , a bit vague , but I ont think anyone noticed.
Tickers has made me sound quite Churchillian......I have churchills figure at least :-)

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013