Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

16 hour days

Sorry for very thin blog - just working stupid hours this week.
You see I have some leave over Easter (almost 3 weeks leave as it happens) and so before I go I have to;

square up all my files,
do holiday notes for them so that others can look after them properly in my absence, finish all my billing as it's the financial year end
and write the edit script for last week's shoot.

So far I've finished the bills and come in 10% over target - go me...not that I will get any sort of bonus for this you understand! And done about half the holiday notes.

AB has her tap exam today - so fingers crossed for that as well.

I am going to spend the next three weeks asleep aren't I? - this is a ridiculous job!

1 comment:

BEAST said...

I also have a ridiculous job....still keeps me off the streets I suppose

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013