Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Fashion Trauma

I have now lost 16lbs on the diet since Christmas. And frankly chaps I am now a very odd shape. You see to put it bluntly all the weight has come off my bottom half, so i now have no arse and take size 12 jeans. My top half is still stubbornly a size 16. There are no clothes on this earth that fit this so called "figure".

I have two choices it seems. Carry on dieting to shrink the top half, or eat chocolate and grow my arse back.

I think for the sake of science I will go with option one just to see what happens.

I'll let you know!

7 comments:

BEAST said...

WELL DONE.
You gotta think of it this way people pay a fortune to have a bigger top half , so stop complaining and wave them about a bit........
Big Bouncing Devils Dumplings stacked upon lithesome loins make the world a better place :-)

Andrea said...

This is true - £3000 for a boob job apparently! - why?????

Frobisher said...

Do you have trouble standing up?

Tickersoid said...

Never mind the standing, think of the aquatic stability.

Andrea said...

It needn't be boobs you know it could just be flabby arms and a fat back!!!

The Aunt said...

This is what happens when I diet. In fact, when skinny I develop Barbiesque qualities and get drooled at on the bus.

I'd rather not be looked at because I'm fat than be looked at like that.

Andrea said...

Aunty M - and that is the reason, my Mum is quite convinced, that I put on weight in the first place.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013