Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Mardy

If I could just work out what to do with this mood ..life would improve a whole lot. Where I come from they call it "mardy" - it's a horrible combination of bad tempered, bored, tired, irritable and frustrated. Wanting to do everything but being able to settle to nothing. Hating everyone and myself most of all! If I was a runner I suppose now would be the time to go out and run until I dropped, at least then I'd feel like I had achieved something.

I am the most hateful, ungrateful brat in the entire world.

And that is nothing to be proud of.

Know what else is dreadful - Christmas cards that you can't work out who they are from? A signature that's indeciferable but a message that is personal and up to date, so they clearly know us and what's going on ...but who the hell is it from????

3 comments:

BEAST said...

****peeps round door to see if Lippy is in a better mood *****

Andrea said...

I'm sorry beast, you know when you are I kid and your Mum says "he just doesn't know where to put himself today" - well I've just never got over that and it's a real waste of time!

*DB* said...

*hugs you anyway*

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013