Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Thursday, December 28, 2006

After effects

I'm not sure what I've done to deserve a face full of spots and a sore back - must have been a good Christmas!

Off for a hot bath full of some quack remedy essential oil and a mug of honey and lemon ..not sure either will achieve anything but I will feel that I've made an effort.

3 comments:

BEAST said...

May I suggest a little recreational yodelling , it expells bad humours and clears the spleen....quack....quack.

That will fe £200 quid for an exclusive consultation from Doctor Beast
Ps I dont have a pencil neck

Tickersoid said...

At times like this, I like to smear my body with, 'Of Course it's Not Butter 'Cos it Spreads Straight From The Fridge.'
I then writhe about in a childrens paddling pool until rancid.

*DB* said...

If that mug of honey and lemon also contained a good shot of whiskey, then I'd say go for it. Hope you feel better!

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013