Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Blogger in Beta

You know the worst thing about blogger in beta? It's not the can I/can't I comment on posts debacle, irritating though that is. No it's the loss of the fabulous and infinitley diverting "search all blogs".

Without "Search all blogs" I would never have discovered "The London Review of Breakfasts" a publication which I cannot commend highly enough. I would never have been able to evesdrop on "Legally Blonde" and her mates from law school, whom I will be trying to spot from amongst the applicants next time I have a trainee to appoint. Search all blogs was as dangerous as it was seductive. Who was searching my blog and what did they have in mind? Which begs the question ..whose idea was it to scrap it???

Conspiracy theories to me at this blog.

L xx

1 comment:

BEAST said...

It was probably the phantom Clarenetist and his French Canadian cohorts

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013