Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Friday, September 29, 2006

Ta- dah!

It's Friday - yay and yipee and stuff.

Not much happening at the weekend, so we can pause for breath a bit before the onslaught which is October....but apart from two trials, filming, giving a public lecture, C's "ladies lunch and pamper party and her birthday" and a massive family party as my cousin is here from Australia, I suppose there is not all that much happening in October either.

6 comments:

BEAST said...

YAY etc
I have nothing to look forward to in october at all :-(
Unless you count chucking all the old crap out of the wardrobes

Frobisher said...

I will be doing a car boot sale during October. But I forgot "HARVEST FESTIVAL" in the next few weeks, MANNNNNN . . . .

Andrea said...

Hi Beast and Frobi,Now both you two are here - I don't suppose either of you managed to get scissor sisters tickets before they sold out ( in a day!) did you?

Because if you did and you've done off the idea then trade and barter are definatley on the menu!

Frobisher said...

No such luck - sold out in three hours. Did I tell you about the time I saw them at Bristol Uni. back in '04? Just before it all took off? blah . . . blah

*people stiffling a yawn*

Tickersoid said...

I found out what scissor sisters meant.

I'm shocked.

I'm shocked I found out from listening to radio 2.

Andrea said...

2 girlies tribbing - well it's obvious really....

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013