Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Saturday, September 09, 2006

I want my blog back!

There it is, I do, I've tried cold turkey and frankly chaps, it's not working. So whose to know if I get myself a little blogging fix first thing on a Saturday morning?

Just promise me you won't tell OK?


My wanna be actress child did her first open audition last Sunday and didn't get the part. She was clearly gutted but handled it well. I was, I admit, frankly releived, those that were cast had monstrous pushy mothers who were shouting at them to warm up at eight in the morning. And whats more these women were frankly huge and obviously did nothing but ferry their poor kids about frantically projecting their lost ambitions on to them at the same time.....GET OVER IT LOVE!....come to the adult tap class with the rest of us and lose a few pounds.

3 comments:

The Mistress said...

Yay! Lippy's back!
*installs a huge confetti blower*

Andrea said...

Oh thank you mj - nice to see you too!

Tickersoid said...

My mother took me to a film audition when I was eight.
She wasn't pushy.
I didn't get the part.

I did however, get to spend quite a lot of time with the late Barbara Woodhouse. The movie was abandoned before they finished filming. Serves them right for not going with Barbara's choice.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013