Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Saturday, September 16, 2006

A Quiet Weekend

For once a quiet weekend and not so many jobs to do that it is a mere "turnaround" job - you know the ones, when all you manage to do is change your bed, walk the dog and cut your toenails before it's Monday morning again.

I will - in order not to be shamed by the terrifying number of active people out there at least swim and go for a long walk at some point. And cook - hurrah for weekends and proper cooking, bread, a cake and a roast!

I also have to read some French - my classes start again on Wednesday and needless to say despite all good intentions I have looked at nothing Francais since July! Tap starts on Tuesday and Belly dancing Thursday , so it's all good.

So for now I'm tidying the office and tidying up my script and playing with my new "gear for ipod pocket party" what a wicked little bit of kit!

There will be better less dull, less me me me posts shortly, promise.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013