Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Monday, September 25, 2006

Man envy

So Victoria Beckham doesn't think she is as good looking as her husband - well news flash love, no one else thinks you are as good looking as your husband either and no amount of starving yourself and having placcy boobs is going to change that fact! Get over it!!!

I'm not as good looking as the TB either, but I have taken the "So?" attitude to this for many years, which only falters slightly when secretaries drool over the photo of him in my office, and say things like "well your old man's really lush isn't he". Doesn't stop him being a bad tempered git on Monday mornings though, let me tell you!

6 comments:

The Mistress said...

My ex-boyfriend was so beautiful that women would come up to him on the street and give him their phone numbers ... in front of me!

Andrea said...

Oooh ow - that's a bit rude!

Tickersoid said...

MJ- That's OK if he throws them away but not if he puts them in a special file in his jacket pocket.

I'm very handsome and would be better looking than my GF, if I wasn't sad and lonely......I'm sure I would be.

The Mistress said...

He was almost as devilishly handsome as you Tickers.

Tickersoid said...

So where's my flock of phone number brandishing lovelies or do you have to actually have a GF before the flocks gather?

The Mistress said...

I could hire myself out as "rent-a-girlfriend" and see if they flock. Wait. That doesn't sound right.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013