Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Email!

Crap !!! - since when did that appear at the top of your blog page people!

Serves me right, I shall have to now behave absolutley beautifully....oh dear.

My fried Kaz came for supper, she's working in Tesco's on the weekends to pay off a bit of a credit card blunder, so we're doing our bit by feeding her and providing veggies from the garden. Anyway, she tells me that there is a definate fragrence to certain customers, known as "badly cared for batchelor" smell. It's fousty, musty and instantly recognisable apparently.....you have been warned!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013