Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Friday, September 15, 2006

Mists and Mellow Fruitfullness.....

Well it's definatley autumn, cobwebs full of sparkly dew on my window frame, big fat red rosehips in the garden, there are so many elderberries the tree is almost falling over and the dog has ticks. Yes it's that parasite time of year again the AB's had headlice already and she's only been back at school a week....so much for expensive private education. Although the electric nit comb is great, and really the only time you get to electrecute living things for fun without being arrested.

I'm still reading JM's novel ready to review it. It's a rattling good yarn, but typically any one else with THAT many ideas would have written three books, JM's only written one - she even manages to work in a high speed chase between two hearses going along the M4. I must post the link to amazon. It's a good fun read for an autumn evening.

I have to say that I do generally feel ready for autumn, its reasonably predictable that there will be loads of fee earning work and classes and we will be a bit short of cash. That much I know, it's always Spring that manages to catch me on the hop!

xx

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013