Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

New life???

I have been self employed for two and a half days and I am fast becoming nocturnal! Daylight hours are insuficient for the amount of stuff that needs doing between the house, the child and the job.

It would be vile if I wasn't enjoying myself but - panic stricken hysteria apart - this is great fun. It's my schedule, my pace, the jobs I want to do.............

I like it!

3 comments:

*DB* said...

The self-imposed work schedule is a nice benefit! Wheee!

Day off today! I am enjoying doing nothing.

Tickersoid said...

I have a day off today so naturally I'm exhausted.

Nothing motivates like your own time.

Unknown said...

I used to temp, and always found myself so much busier when I was at home, than when I was at work. I used to be rushed off my feet on my days off!

Hope you're enjoying being your own boss :)

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013