Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Moving On

Tomorrow morning a couple of removal vans will arrive, pack up all our stuff and move us across the country. For some odd reason it feels as if it isn't really happening, as if I'm making it up and nothing will change. It'll seem real by Thursday that's for sure.

By this time next week there will be no hills on the horizon - literally not figurativley! - I wonder if I will be able to get used to those big skies with out the feeling that I have now that I'm falling off the edge of the world!

Won't have reliable internet until next Friday so see you then!

7 comments:

*DB* said...

Oh. :| I'm gonna miss the place! Hope the move goes well.

Tickersoid said...

I hate that moment when you arrive and don't remember which crate has the kettle and tea bags.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the move! Hope it's as stress-free as possible :)

BEAST said...

I hope its all going well Lippy , come back soon and give us all the gen :-)

Frobisher said...

Well it's Friday and no sign . . .

The Aunt said...

Congrats on move, enjoy the new place. I like new places. They're exciting and full of stuff to explore.

Cream said...

Good luck with your greener pastures...

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013