Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Sunday, July 15, 2007

I have a bad head! ( and I deserve it)

Sorry for absence - been busy, work is arriving and I don't seem to be doing it fast enough. My mind is strangley unfocused and my work days have a worrying absence of "flow"

So today's projects are being undertaken with a searing hangover to see if that helps at all - purely in the interests of research you understand....In a begnin twist of fate, we had the only dry evening for months for our leaving party last night . I have to say in the interests of country kitsch that the back garden bore more than a passing resemblence to a village fete last night, we had a marquee, we had bunting and we had a bouncy castle. Luckily given the proximity of drunks to said bouncy castle there were no broken bones. The AB had the once in a lifetime experience of being on a bouncy castle with her mother, grandmother and aunt! - way cool!

Now it's raining again......

3 comments:

BEAST said...

A hangover Hurrah......I havnt had one of those in a while , I think its about time I did :-)

Tickersoid said...

Do you demarcate, home and office time? Do you pay back time, when one is used for the other?

Anonymous said...

i have a headache, just because i have too much stuff to do.

poor lippy. i would say come visit us, but it's raining here, too.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013