Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Friday, June 20, 2008

Scruffy, Sad Loser


Am I alone in this or is anyone else devleoping a bit of a crush on Rhys Ifans, Sienna Millers recently dumped ex? There has been a lot of drivel in the press on the lines of "she's hot and he's not!" and whilst he may not exactly be pretty, he's pretty sexy, in that long loose limbed don't give a shit sort of way.
So Rhys if you are thinking of a change from equisite 26 year old blondes to *ehem* "older" curly haired redheads, then, walk this way...................................(as this is strictly in my dreams the TB need never know!)

6 comments:

Nicey said...

Yeah he alright, don't fancy him but as a bloke I think that we would have a laugh if went out !!

BEAST said...

He has an exeptionally long head , and an 'ironic' Jimmy Saville haircut.......I blame it on the start of summer , anything thats breathing looks more attractive when we get a bit of sun :-)

Real Live Lesbian said...

I think he's kinda cute in that long haired dude sort of way. ;)

Andrea said...

Thank you rll.

Beast - you're outrageous...

nicey...never thought he was your type!

Unknown said...

He might not be Brad Pitt - but I bet he's a top guy, he seems the kind of guy who'd be awesome to hang out with.

UBERMOUTH said...

Hey! I am a redhead and dreamed of being alawyer too! You're my alternate life!
Are you happy?LOL

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013