Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Catering

Well, we thought the TB deserved a bit of spoiling for father's day, so went full on with the catering;

Tea in bed with the Sunday Times followed by the full English breakfast - sausage (Newmarket natch) bacon, tomato, egg, beans and toast (home made bread)

Followed by a nice walk with the dog before lunch

Baguette (home made bread) with home baked ham and mustard

A short nap, a swim and then for dinner

Roast Lamb, new potatoes, carrots, green beans, peas, mint sauce (with mint out of the garden)
Lemon meringue pie (made by me from scratch) and cream
Coffee

And he seemed pretty pleased with it all ! (Smugness rules OK!)

4 comments:

Frobisher said...

But TB is your husband not your father

Frobisher said...

I notice you have retired from Scramble - loser

Andrea said...

Yeah I know frobes - but hey, the AB needed assistance so I was only the sous-chef really!

I thought you had quit the game?!

Frobisher said...

Some of the words on Scramble are pretty dubious, god knows what dictionary they use.

Brace yourself, I shall challenge you to "Bowling Buddies" - my latest addiction on Facebook

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013