Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Monday, June 02, 2008

Des Billets

Finally we are agreed. Due to lodger and lack of funds we aren't going to holiday in the summer break -apart from weekends and the coast and stuff.

Instead we are just going to go feral in our home county, swim and catch cray fish in the river, jump on our trampoline,have picnics at the beach , go for bike rides and play with the ponies. The TB even has a yen for a spot of sea fishing out of Aldeborough.

We are also going to go to see Crowded House in the forest, and go to Latitude and I have clearence from the Financial Director (the TB) to book the tickets today - way cool!

3 comments:

BEAST said...

That sounds like a plan . I bet your gonna have a great time . I think I will be staying in the UK this year. There are so many interesting things to do if you have a look about.The forest thing sounds great......go go go book book book :-)

BEAST said...

And I feel guilty as I havn't been visiting your blog :-(

Unknown said...

Latitude will be amazing! It'll be an adventure summer holiday in itself!

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013