Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Friday, June 13, 2008

Jordon's Glamour

Well Jordan (Katie Price) competed in a preliminary unaffiliated dressage competition at Hickstead last week - and because I am a nosy git I looked up her score - and she got 153 which to be fair to her is pretty good for a first time out. The same score in fact which I got for the same test in an unaffliated dressage back in October.

So, apart from being 15 years older than her and not having £60,000 kicking around to spend on a couple of top flight horses and the kit...I'm have the same chance of competing in the 2012 Olympic dressage as Jordan......................i.e. none!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I bought my niece Jordan pony-care book a few months ago, I had no idea she was so horse-mad, she's kinda gone up in my estimation!

Andrea said...

She's a very good rider to be fair to her. I'm just insanely jealous of her "horse budget".

My poor friend had paid £400 entrance fee to showjump at Hickstead - then broke her hand 4 days before.

Nothing like horses to bring you down to earth.

Unknown said...

So true! I think horses are a great leveller too. No matter how rich you are, or how expensive your horses, there's still stables to be mucked out, buckets to be filled and all that malarky..!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013