Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Thursday, November 23, 2006

So wazza plan?

Well the TB and me are sick of boring ourselves stupid, so rather than attempt to recreate what we have here when we move the plan is...

1. TB takes job with current firm
2. I set up on my own doing something or other....plans to be formalised
3. Rather than buying a house we build one, hence avoiding stamp duty on the move as you only pay stamp on the plot and not the build....


2+ 3 = 1 completely ridiculous idea, but what the hell, time is marching on and we'll soon be coffin dodging with the best of them, time to go for it.

In the spirit of which - the AB is going to sit the scholarship exam for a terrifyingly expensive public school, 'cos she likes the look of the cadet force, if she gets the scholarship she can go!!

9 comments:

*DB* said...

The girl is smart - tell her good luck on her exam from me!

*DB* said...

and another thing...

I AM going to miss your house. Silly, I know, but the whole area felt very homey.

BEAST said...

Oooooh sounds cool , I like the building the house thing

BEAST said...

Oh were has Lippy run off to now

*****drumming fingers*****

****twiddling bored thumbs****

Tickersoid said...

I'm getting a bit old for house building.

Frobisher said...

absent without leave again

BEAST said...

I fear the worst Frobi , the champs employee's are vapourising , one at a time.
Could I be next ???

Tickersoid said...

We must not let our guards down. Be vigilant.

Frobisher said...

Is it the curse of the Frobisher's Links again?

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013