Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Future undecided

It's strange isn't it how once you have made the decision to move from something - in my case a job, you can't get out of there soon enough!

Unfortunatley due to contract terms and school year looks like I have to stay where I am until end of June 2007, it'll probably soon go, but seems like an age from where I'm standing.

I have a day off in London - yay, party to go to tonight, but between now and then no commmitments!

Biggest decision of the day, what to have for breakfast!

8 comments:

Frobisher said...

A Bloody Mary for brekkie - it counts towards your one-a-day

Frobisher said...

or even five-a-day!

*DB* said...

So will the fam be moved to the new location and you'll be staying where you are until the contract ends?

Andrea said...

queen - me and AB will stay til the summer as it's school that's the hold up.

TB will move

Andrea said...

frobes - have tried to like bloody Marys and never managed it!

Frobisher said...

celery salt is the key

*DB* said...

I like Bloody Marys.

But I would kill for some Drambuie right now. My day has officially sucked and my job and my company are STUPID. (And that's understating it.)

BEAST said...

HURRAH , I can get back on your blog again(I have been having server errors for days whenever I tried to jump over here)

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013