Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Monday, November 20, 2006

Never challenge a welshman;

Extract from conversation on Skype:

Lippy; after all that I fuss about buying one I left the rabbit vibrator in my hotel room last week and i'm too embarassed to ring and ask for it back.

Tickers; I'd ring, I have no shame, that's £40 down the pan, give me the number.

Lippy; 020 ***** ******


Tickers; Ok I have a call to make.....


Lippy; I don't beleive this

Tickers; Took a bit of explaining, I had to say, you know, a rabbit, a vibrator , a sex toy , but they will ring me back if they find anything, although the chamber maid has probably knicked it.

Lippy; Oh MY GOD!

6 comments:

The Mistress said...

So THAT'S why he hasn't been posting lately.

Tickersoid said...

Sorry Lippy, they rang me back. No find. Someone's already licking, sniffing or inserting it.
You might find it on ebay at a cut price or, if enclosed in a sealed plastic bag with a photograph of the supposed previous owner, at twice the price.

Frobisher said...

It's a wonder that anyone can lose something that big

*DB* said...

OH MY GOD. ROFL!

BEAST said...

whats skype ???
Whats a rabbit vibrator ???

***looks inoccent***

Alice said...

Now THAT's friendship.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013