Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Thursday, February 28, 2008

THANK YOU NOBODY GIRL

Big thank you NG - I now have a room for next week at the Fox. It sounds divine, and I'll let you know how it works out.

Sorry for the very public thanks but I can't get your email to work or read your blog so this is the best I could do.

Ta a million once again for being such a sweetheart

L xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No problem! So glad you're sorted. It's really lovely there, and if you get the chance to eat there too I highly recommend it!! Have a great stay! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013