Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nothing to tell...

There is nothing interesting to tell just know. Same old, same old. Losing weight is a long, slow process - I've lost 6lbs in the same time everyone else has lost a stone and a half, and boy is it disheartening.

Family party tomorrow - speech to give, may yet throw up and interesting and well written blog post...stranger things have happened.

3 comments:

Mr Gaskins Curiosity Emporium said...

I've just come back off holiday and need to loose something, I'm just started on the Tommy Cooper Whisky Diet, I've lost three days already. (Dejavu, think I told that one before, either that or it is the whisky, or altzheimers)

Unknown said...

6lbs is almost half a stone - that's amazing! Slowly and surely is best anyway, sounds like you're on the right track. I need to take a leaf out of your book!

Tickersoid said...

As part of a recent work reshuffle, I've been prised off my arse and now spend half my time driving a remote controlled gantry crane. Consequently, I'm loosing weight at last.
Should be a total stud muffin by Summer I reckon.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013