Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Hard Lesson

I know I spend to much time on the gossip pages, but don't deny a girl simple pleasures. Anyway, whilst perusing the same, I see that Lily Allen's boyfriend one Ed Simons has now dumped her.

But then, Lily love, if he's 38 , not married and still looking to date 22 year old girls, then chances are he has the emotional range of a concrete slab and if you opened him up the words " I am a selfish cunt" would be running through his middle like "Blackpool" through a stick of rock.

Take your cue from brother Alfie who wants to smack Ed in the head, go for someone younger who will think you are amazing and have this bizarre disire to "take care of you." - it takes a bit of getting used to I'll admit but it's fun.

4 comments:

Tickersoid said...

Maybe I'm incapable of understanding this kind of thing, but apart from the trophy aspect of having a younger woman, I wonder how any bloke can seriously enjoy long conversations with some one so much younger.

Andrea said...

I suppose I look at it the other way on and think - if I'd shacked up with someone 38 when I was 22 they would now be 61 and that would be just as difficult?!

Nicey said...

Exactly Lippy not for me, I am 42 and would date a woman in her thirties but 20's nah its not gonna work ...

Mr Gaskins Curiosity Emporium said...

He sounds like a complete twat (I'm 38 and my wife won't let me date 22 year old songstresses.) I bet he still owns a football duvet cover for his favorite club.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013