Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Working!

If I ever complain about not having enough work to do at any future date feel free to super glue my lips together!
Oh my GOD it's ridiculous!

On the other had from a PR point of view it's kind of brilliant, the TB who I think harbours illusions of my sitting in front of the telly with a cup of tea watching Trisha and Diagnosis Murder, has been answering one telphone while I email and answer the other!

In between times he has looked impressed, brought me cups of tea and is now finishing the ironing! Hurrah!

We are going to be nauseating joined at the hip married people this evening - going to the gym together and then out to the pub. I'll just pass you the sick bowl.

4 comments:

Tickersoid said...

Well I think it's very sweet.

*DB* said...

Heh. I remember when you were worried you wouldn't have any business and I told you that was crazy. Too damn brilliant for your own good!! Hey, is it chilly yet? Been able to use the pineapple? :)

Andrea said...

DB - where's your blog gone????
Nothing wrong I hope?
And yeah you were right panicking for nothing!
It's getting chillier - the pineapple is on the sofa, being snuggled into I tell you!

*DB* said...

my blog is still here - http://queen-of-pentacles.blogspot.com I just took it off my profile because of the student teaching gig. I didn't want to be found by any students!

Hurray for snuggly pineapples!

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013