Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Monday, October 22, 2007

Weekending

We had the most beautiful weather this weekend, crisp and clear just designed to make trees with golden leaves look stunning.

Cue family bike ride with my sister and her family. Now we are not repeat not a family of genetically superior athletes, so the 10 mile cycle round the lake is a challenge. And one for which we "carb up" suitably with mini mars bars and chocolate brownies. So really it did serve us right that we were lapped not once but twice by both the local pensioners outing, and a girl in high heels, skinny jeans and designer sunglasses who didn't even turn pink going up the hills let alone sweat!

I've been typing too much lately and the back of my right hand is bruised and a bit swollen - at one point it looked as if alien life in the form of a mammoth tick had taken up residence under the skin!

So I'm reverting to long hand for a bit!

3 comments:

Tickersoid said...

Try left handed mousery. Difficult to master but well worth the effort.

Andrea said...

Will do - also got a gel rest thing..bruise going down nicely!

BEAST said...

Lippy , sounds a marvellous weekend , I had the same thing with my mouse hand at one point and with one foot when I changed trainers , its just pure unadulterated pain :-(

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013