Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Beast - chapter and verse.

Today is one of those really shitty days where nothing is going easily or to plan. It's an "Oh shit that was supposed to be with the High Court this morning " kind of a day. Added to which I really hate this case, it's really hard technically AND I have to drag every tiny piece of evidence out of the client AND he is a really slow payer so motivation to do this extra super hard bit of work is , lets be truthful pretty low.

I'm attacking the motivational lacuna with housework - applying the gospel according to Beast.

So frantic typing and rushing to the post office is being broken up with mad hoovering to get out some of the frustration - hoovering the stairs with a Dyson is extra virtuous as it doubles up as in-house weight training.

Also going to the gym tonight - I'll let you know if I've cheered up tomorrow.

4 comments:

Tickersoid said...

Dyson the Ferrari of Hoovers. Works well but breaks down a lot.

Mr Gaskins Curiosity Emporium said...

I managed to blow up my dyson using it to suck up plaster, brick dust and the other shite the builder left lying around after he'd 'finished'... bastard.

Nicholas said...

My wife developed a crush on Mr Dyson after seeing him in the commercials here. We didn't like the commercials enough actually to buy one of his machines though.

http://agentlemansdomain.typepad.com

Andrea said...

Mention anything mechanical - even a hoover - and all the boys come out of lurking. It's strange.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013