Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Week ahead

It's going to be a busy week. Plenty of billable stuff to do - hurrah! Another article to write - on personal bankruptcy this time and gearing up for the second rounds of accupuncture and hypnotherapy which are happening on Thursday and Friday.

In addition we've got a couple of Italian students staying with us until Saturday. I am officially a freak in that I don't find looking after people work, I will quite happily iron your shirts, cook your dinner, bake cakes and ferry you around the place. I enjoy it. It's also nice to be bought presents and thanked for looking after people, not many legal practice clients do that.

Lets face it what people really want in litigation is for the judge to say "oh you poor dear, how could such a terrible thing have happened to you, let me put it right," and that is , of course, never ever going to happen. So there is always some degree of dissatisfaction at the end of a case, the only question is how much! Although, I did have one very nice email from a client this week saying how pleased his company were with the service they had from me, so that was nice.

It snowed today and should still be white over tomorrow , I love it , so pretty!

2 comments:

*DB* said...

Holy wow! You guys did get snow, didn't you? I just saw on CNN. Take pictures!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/02/02/europe.snow/index.html

Nicey said...

If my solicitor was any good and depending on the outcome I had all intentions of buying her a boquet of flowers ..... its a major thing to go through. At the moment I am not that impressed but hey its a marathon not a race !!!

Glad that you have plenty of work,

Laters

Nicey

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013