Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Friday, February 20, 2009

I think we looked good!




I have been thinking that this blog needs photos. So ...showjumping today.




They are horribly blurry, and I was a wimp and entered a really easy round ( and still got 4 faults) - but horse is still a bit green and tends to bolt!




The AB won her class though - red rossette - groovy.




And we've done the shopping and cleaned the house so this evening she and I have awarded ourselves pizza and popcorn - yay!

2 comments:

Nicey said...

Bloody hell Lippy that looks scary !!
Respect ...
Laters

Nicey

Andrea said...

Thank you - it's fun. Everyone needs a bit of adrenalin, I just get mine from horses and court rooms.

I do look quite little in those photos though - I always think I'm taller than that!

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013