Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Supper Club!

I have got such a cooking head on today...it's just a lovely crispy, autum, lets make the most of having a massive kitchen day - don't you think?

So as a dedicated home worker I will settle my two sets of court papers, send off the cheque for my new practising certificate (the Law Society are robbing bastards -£1000 a year just to stay on the roll in return for which I get precisely nothing, thanks boys!). And then I shall get the old apron on.

I am planning - chocolate/cheesecake brownies (where you alternate brownie and cheesecake mixture in the tin so it comes out marbled), spiced pumpkin soup and a sour Goan chicken curry. Not to be eaten all at once obviously - hmm, might even try to make some Nan bread, I'll see how I feel. Bright sunshiney kitchen, baking smells, Radio 4 - heaven! I am SUCH a cheap date.

3 comments:

rX said...

Ohhhhh pumpkin soup! Sounds great to me... I have a right thing at the moment about cupcakes, I can't stop making the buggers =/

Nicey said...

Cooking up a storm in the kitchen - even nicey does that sometimes !
sack off the Radio 4 FFS Lippy
Laters
Nicey

Tickersoid said...

Fantastic spring weather to change my exhaust I thought. The marbled cake sounds great.

Please visit my latest blog post and tell me if the hearsay on the latest pyramid selling loop hole sounds right.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013