Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Crackered!

I am working my second Sunday in a row - which is good for the finances but little else.

To tell you the truth after practically jogging around London to see clients at the end of last week , I was hoping to a quiet start to this one - but no chance. Got to be in Chancery Lane at 11am tomorrow and need to be ready for it. And I don't even feel as if I've turned myself around properly this weekend either. There is still a big pile of laundry that needs finishing off and I could do with a weekend in the spa from the look of me.

How to balance this out ?

I am deeply jealous of anyone who has had a "go rip it up" weekend - no chaance of one of those, and I am not even sure that I could stay awake long enough to enjoy it.

Survival tips warmly welcomed!

3 comments:

Nicey said...

Lippy,

If it makes you feel any better I didn't have a rip it up weekend either, just the date on Sunday ; )
Survival techneques on staying awake, not really your scene hun but it costs about £50 ; )

Frobisher said...

Isn't every weekend a "go rip it up" weekend?

Andrea said...

Iti s for you frobisher - sadly for a poor, hardworking stay at home person like me it's a lot more like "turn yourself around" - sob!

And nicey - you're right, a bit late now to start on the class A drugs.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013