Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Saturday, October 04, 2008

How did it go yesterday?

Well as you ask - not very well.

In the novice dressage test I only got a 4th place - nice try but no rosette. To say that my daughter is gloating over my fall from grace doesn't begin to express the true depth of her feelings.

And then in court I lost, due to the fact, as the judge commented to me in the robing room afterwards, that my client was " a lying little toe rag"..........well spotted Ma'm.

5 comments:

Tickersoid said...

Hmmm, could have trouble getting the fees off him/her then.

Andrea said...

Got paid up front! - I told you not picking up a pen until the money is in the bank account. It's not my fault if they coudn't lie straight in bed!

Nicey said...

Lippy,

We all get the odd day like that mate, get up, brush yourself down and kick arse big time the next time around.
As long as these days are fewer than the good days then your something right !
Stay safe

Nicey

Tickersoid said...

Well done you.

Unknown said...

Well done in the dressage! You did better than I'd have done - I remember one comment on my score sheet which was " Please try to stay in the arena"...

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013