Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Friday, August 24, 2007

Stationary

I have a really really bad stationary habit, maybe I should just set up a stationary supplies shop and try and cure myself by becoming a pusher, or at least get everything at trade. I set out to walk past Staples but then, then....I can't resist the latest pen, a new pad, some funky flourescent post-its.

I am going to have to curb things I think otherwise the accountant is going to start orbiting - £175 a month stationary spend for a little outfit like mine is somewhat on the steep side of steep I think, particularly as I do most of my work on line - which requires no paper and no pens...oops.

5 comments:

BEAST said...

Stationary is just so cool , I go and raid the stationary cupboard if I get called in at night , its sort of office bling :-)

Andrea said...

EXACTLY - only now I'm paying for it myself!

BEAST said...

oh yeah thats not so good , start visiting other peoples offices and pinching it , I have the coolest ball made out of about a million elastic bands :-)

Anonymous said...

i don't even have a job and i catch myself cruising through the stationary department at walmart. i share your addiction.

Tickersoid said...

Oh yes. I have stationary equipment I've never used.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013