Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Current Affairs

Well current affairs as they are known to the habitual "Grazia" reader such as myself - but doesn't Angelina Jolie look rough.. I know, those are words that even I am surprised am passing my virtual lips but OH MY GOD, doesn't she look rough! - how bad can life with Brad Pitt be??? I mean she is giving Amy Winehouse a run for her money in the "I'm far too thin for anything good" stakes.

Ooh and I'm reading a fabulous book "The Janissary Tree" all about a eunuch detective in a 19th century Ottoman Court - you'll love it honestly, people being done to death in the harem and all sorts!

5 comments:

Tickersoid said...

Not a load of bollocks then.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

The official line seems to be that she's been off her food after losing her mum. Poor thing, she looks so thin, so ill :( I'm the opposite, in times of stress I inhale the contents of my fridge.. :/

Andrea said...

NG - nice to see you , was a bit worried when you vanished! Cup of tea still up for grabs if you fancy it.

Ticks - no,....

The Aunt said...

If she decided to get rid of him, I'd possibly let him come around and live under my stairs, providing he agrees to do the household chores with nothing on.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013