Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Nooooooo!

I know that talking about the weather should be banned - as it is all any one has been talking about for the last three months. But hell fire, I've just made soup for lunch - 22nd of August and flipping soup!

I may yet light the fire, power up a DVD (something stupidly escapist like Serenity or something) and get out my knitting. All the road crash DVD's in our house are mine; Buffy, Angel, Lord of the Rings with all the extras, Box sets of Hustle and Hotel Babylon.

All the classy stuff - Pride and Prejudice, Shakespeare in Love, - belongs to C, who is 10.


Saffy and Edina anyone?

3 comments:

Tickersoid said...

I find all those programs unwatchable.

Give me a quality sit com any day.

Unknown said...

I had the heating on last night. The heating...in August. Crazy.

I recently rediscovered Buffy, hadn't watched it in ages. Unfortunately this means my full on crush for David Boreanez has come back full pelt. That's one hot vampire! x

Andrea said...

Ticks - you are such a grown up

NG - oooh yeah - DB particularly in series 2 I think, the whole Angelus thing was just...just...I have to calm down it's not good for me!

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013