Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Monday, April 20, 2009

Wii.

We don't actually own a Wii (or an X-box or anything) we are of the pre-gaming generation . But one of the AB's mates came for a sleep over and brought hers and what a hoot! I was mocked mercilessly for having a Wii fit age of 52 when I'm only 46 until the AB had hers assessed at 25 when she's only 12 and the TB who is 44 came out as 72!!! Serves them both right for laughing.

I cannot race in Mario Kart and was heard frequently screaming "Why is eveyone else going the other way?" with replying screams at even louder "turn round". But I'm a passable ski jumper and a "YOGA MASTER" go me!

We may have to buy one.

Lovely weekend though - of doing very little, sat in the sun , went swimming with the fam and walked the dog along the river. And ate and drank. Isn't it spring though, everything is growing so fast now. All the flowering cherries are out and some of the May, most of the daffodils are over and the tulips are full on and the wild garlic in the woods is starting to smell REALLY strong.

Have a nice Monday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have one word to say: Jealous.

Andrea said...

La coq - I'm sorry that wasn't meant to sound unbearably smug! Or to make you jealous at all. Have a lovely monday.

rX said...

sounds a perfect weekend!

Tickersoid said...

Although I've been working all weekend, I still had the chance to sit out in the sun watching the wild rabbits chase each other around. The aromas at the steel works are more rustic than industrial......Actually, very too strongly rustic at times.

Anonymous said...

I know all that lippy! It just sounds lovely with the garlic and the wii-possibilities. I'll just have to face another damned sunny day. ;)

Unknown said...

We have a Wii.....it gave me a fitness age of 36 so I had a sulk and refused to go on it again!

Rosie said...

I just got a Wii and it says I am 80!!! But I had a great boxing match and I won three rounds. Can't move today though.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013