Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Sunday, April 05, 2009

It might be summer?


Winter isn't always kind to those of us who work from home. No christmas office parties and no after work drinks, no sneaking off to the pub for a gossip at lunch time and the same long hours as everyone else can make you feel very mushroom like.
But summer! We come into our own, I can get up early do a couple of hours work then head to the stables or the beach and make up the rest of the time in the evening. And if I'm not feeling quite that keen, then my wi-fi link stretches into the garden, in celebration of which I've just bought a new parasol and a new barbeque - hurrah! Oh and since the picture of my office was taken it's acquired doors and blinds so it looks a bit less spartan.
For those who have been paying attention, brother didn't go down in a hail of bullets in the African bush, he and his family made it out. And now, in a demonstration of OUTSTANDINGLY chav like behaviour, his current wife , his ex wife and all his children are living in the same house in South Africa, whilst bruv has taken a job in Dubai. Next installment will be the wives embarking on a lesbian affair . innit.

4 comments:

Nicey said...

Thats a very tidy office you just need to empty that bin ; )
Hey glad that your bro is safe and sound.
Laters

Nicey

Anonymous said...

Your office is simply luscious and so neat. Mine, by comparison, remains a disaster area. Want to trade?

Tickersoid said...

In contrast, my living room looks like most peoples garage.
Glad about the brothers survival but that's one hell of a comute.

Andrea said...

Nicey I have emptied my bin thanks and bought a scented candle to go with the flowers.

Coquette _ I won't swap if you don't mind, but I'm quite happy to come around and organise your office for you. Did that for a friend once ,.....she still hasn't quite forgiven me.

Ticks - it is a hell of a commute. Wives though having a great time!

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013