Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Friday, April 17, 2009

So what's been happening?

I finished teaching the second part of the law diploma yesterday, the students all seemed very happy. Which, as they are all perfectly well qualified solicitors, barristers and surveyors who are just doing this as an "extra" qualification, was quite hartening. And I've written my exam questions and sent in my invoice! So that's that until next year!

Other than that, driving along the M25 is a dreadful bore, and isn't Windsor castle close to the M4??? The Queen must get terrible traffic noise!

I have a new blackberry - which I fiddle with constantly as I'm still trying to work it all out. The TB is most dischuffed that BT gave me a better model on my business account than his firm gave him...he's actually right, it's not fair. I can also now send people irritatingly long text messages with proper punctuation.

Must do some actual work now, so far today been riding and had mate round for coffee ..,.this does not get the billable hours in!

Later!

4 comments:

Nicey said...

Best call you Inspector Gadget now then eh ; )
Laters

Nicey

Anonymous said...

Lippy, if it weren't so darned pricy to receive international texts, I'd want one from you :) Just to see your cool and proper punctuation of course.

I think you ought to enjoy your phone and allow TB to have a bit of jealousy. x

Andrea said...

I am a bit of a "late adopter" Nicey but I can see it's quite a useful bit of kit.

Thank you coquette!

Bernard said...

A bit off the M4 for Traffic noise,
But right under the flight path for Heathrow airport. Ten times worse..I don't live that far away either.
Cheers......Bernard

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013