Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kate Moss


"Kate Moss!" screams the fashion press, "what a style icon, what a goddess!"
I think the whole thing is a bit Emperor's New Clothes, and one day a little boy at the back of the crowd is going to say in a very loud voice "Mummy, aren't those men funny all taking pictures of that raddled old hag!"
And Kate, as one raddled old hag to another, it's not such a bad life, but you don't need the Botox nearly so often if you stop smoking.

10 comments:

Nicey said...

Lippy,

Cocaine coke LOL ,,,,,
Today I bumped into another hag Yeah Amy Winehouse going into court at Horseferry Road ......

Dunno about Kate, still wouldn't mind a night out with her ; )
Laters

Nicey

Andrea said...

Nicey

I agree that she looks like she'd be completely filthy.....

BEAST said...

A pox on Botox !
a big bulldock clip at the back of the neck will smooth all them wrinkles out :-)

Unknown said...

I once saw Kate Moss in an off licence in Camden, she looked like she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards, had a huge spot on her chin...and still oozed coolness. That said, that was about 4 years ago...x

Nicey said...

Now that would be my dream, to do a line of cocaine Kates tits !!!!
Laters

Nicey

Andrea said...

nicey,
I think it's been done mate!

NG - as she gets closer to 40 it's all going to go horribly wrong! :)

XX said...

She is all kinds of Yuck!

Nicey said...

Lippy,

Not by me its hasn't : (

Andrea said...

SS - and when the gays don't like a "fashion goddess" she is doomed my friend doomed! Only those whom you love are sucessful when "ehm" of "a certain age" - see Kylie, Marianne Faithfull, Cher etc etc

Nicey - never mind, there will be other dreams!

Tickersoid said...

In the age of digital enhancement, perhaps all you need is the history.

However, unlke musicians, models don't have the same, "I had my first ----- whilst listening to -------." (fill in as appropriate) factor.

My guess is she'll collapse like a bank as soon as the little voice speaks out but without the state bale out.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013