Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Monday, March 23, 2009

I wanna be sedated!

I spent Friday afternoon in hospital having tests , laproscopes and stuff, just to make double triple sure that I don't have cancer. And, as we pretty much knew, I don't, - excellent.

The sedative was amazing, knock out drops WITH muscle relaxant, the knots in my shoulders have gone completely and I slept for two days. I think litigators should get a six monthly shot of this stuff on the NHS!

Clients don't really get the concept of "I'm in hospital" and were still hopefully ringing my mobile at 8pm on Friday night!

I'm away teaching on an advanced law diploma for most of this week. So, see you Friday.

6 comments:

Nicey said...

Hey sounds quite good gear, a bit like Ketamine ; )
Have a good week and make those pupils of your work .....
Laters

Nicey

Andrea said...

Ketamine without the hallucinations and the weird body shapes!!

Just a day and a half of dreamless sleep and untense neck and shoulders........fantastic

rX said...

sounds amazing... i'd love a good nights sleep!!

Tickersoid said...

Client - "Yes I know you're in hospital but you can still hear, think and speak can't you?"

*DB* said...

Wow. Quite some trip. Glad you are 0-2 on the tests!!

Unknown said...

Hope you're ok Lippy, sounds like you need a night at The Fox to recuperate :) x

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013