Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All Clear!

So now I feel stupid . Cancer scare was just that , a scare. My biopsy has come back clear and very fast (thank you BUPA). I have to go back in 6 weeks to double check but really it's just paranoia,

On the upside, I now have sufficient life insurance! Weird that was all I was worried about , leaving the family in a mess with not enough money.

Have v little work today so I ought to do it all quick, then go to the gym. Whether I do or not is a different matter.

10 comments:

Nicey said...

***** Fantastic New !!!! *******
I am so glad, its never nice hearing news like that and innit great that its sorted before xmas,
Now get out there and enjoy yourself hun.
Laters

Nicey

Andrea said...

Nicey - thank you! And I shall, got three parties next week, and the other half is joining me down in London to make the most of the posh hotel room! yay! Now go and do some work and stop blogging!

*DB* said...

THAT is good news.W hat a relief!

Andrea said...

DB - thank you sweetie!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Lippy!! SUCH good news! :) x

Andrea said...

NG - thank you so much. I was pretty terrified I must admit.

Sage said...

Thanks for coming over to visit the blog, hadn't twigged you might be that local, but it nice to know.. never know we might even get together to have a coffee one day

Sage said...

Glad you have had the results back and it is good news, must be a weight off of your mind.

Have a great christmas

Andrea said...

Sage - I think there may be quite a big bit of Fen between us , with me to the East of it and you to the West....but in global terms it's still pretty close and coffee would be lovely!

I shall be reading your blog avidly!

Anonymous said...

Lippy! Glad to hear that you came out in the clear! And, now you have extra life insurance coverage, which is always a good thing.

Since it's all sorted out, you can enjoy the holiday festivities!

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013