Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Survivors

God I loved the original series of "Survivors" when I was twelve. It inspired countless kids games and as many fantasies about how I would live if I was "the only one left alive!" - having a small swarm of younger brothers and sisters you can see how that fantasy was quite appealing.

The remake is on BBC 1 tonight and I hope, beyond hope, that it matches up to my fond memories. Otherwise it's back to working out whether it's better to stake out a supermarket or take over a farm early on!

2 comments:

Nicey said...

Mmmm Never went to Uni myself left with an O level in Geography and a pile of CSE's ......
Still I can talk for England ..
Laters

Nicey

Andrea said...

Yes but you're a boy - girls with no qualifications tend to end up as secretary's - a dying profession from which there is no escape.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013