Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Haloween

Well, I'd bought mini milky ways and little packets of maltesers and did we get a single trick or treater? No.

Our kid went out and after last year's dissapointment ; 3 granola bars , an orange and an apple - we live on a very middle class road, full of doctors! She had clearly managed to educate the neighbours and came back with what I thought was a massive haul of smarties and mini mars bars. But I was brought up to speed by her mate who said " we did much better when we lived in Essex, all the chavs give you loads!"

2 comments:

Tickersoid said...

My daughters warned me about handing out sweets to strange children.

Nicey said...

Fortuantly I was out all friday night so missed the fun of Hallowen !

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013