Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas for the Bewildered

Bloody hell, just tried to order meat for Xmas day and the order book is closed!! - eep so got to go to Butchers this afternoon and buy it, he swears that it will still be fine on Xmas day, I hope so! - eep

Amazon has yet to turn up with the presents so we could have old meat and no pressies - disaster! So much for leaving things until the last minute, but frankly Christmas is still a week away so it doesn' t feel all that last minutey!!

Better get round Waitrose for the other stuff tomorrow then and only leave the veg for Xmas eve.

I have given up on Christmas cards completely and everyone is going to get a nice email saying I love them loads but I've spent the card budget on buying books for a slum school in Manila! I Hope they approve.

4 comments:

BEAST said...

Well bugger the slum chool in Manila.
Do they comment on your blog!!!
They just sit there being poor
and looking untidy
Harumph

Andrea said...

OH your just so into this whole Christmas thing and I'm just so NOT this year - I blame the flu!

Unknown said...

If you need the meat, just place your order. I'll even throw in a lycra wrapper.

Tickersoid said...

I like the card idea. Saves time and does more good.
Very much more the Christian ethic.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013