Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Friday, September 07, 2007

WI

I did go to my first ever WI meeting last night. Whether from a desire to make better jam, or a last gasp hope of appearing naked on a calendar remains unclear....but they DO sing Jerusalem!

I was also the youngest by about 20 years so I'm not sure that the nude calendar idea has legs in this particular instance.

5 comments:

Frobisher said...

I love Jerusalem! - I think it should be the National Anthem, God Save the Queen is such a dirge. Put me down for a Lemon Drizzle cake next time you go to the WI.

Andrea said...

Okey dokey - Lemon Drizzle Cake it is. I'm quite good at cakes which is why I always wanted to join!

BEAST said...

Oooooh Lippy , you revealed one of The Secrets, there is probably a hit squad on its way to liquidate you as we speak . I like a nice fruit cake

Tickersoid said...

Haven't sung that in years.

Femail nudity without legs...not good. You've seen the mess snails make....?

Tickersoid said...

Yeah I know.....Female.

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013