Followers

Listening to/reading/watching

  • Spooks, Heroes and Little Dorrit
  • The Ascent of Money
  • Fountains of Wayne, Dusty Springfield, Nickleback, Talking Heads

Cluster Map

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I would really really like

Really really really like .. a cup of tea and a slice of a victoria sandwich (with jam and fresh cream).

I am developing a dreadful masochistic streak and have taken to watching the Hairy Bakers just to torture myself with their tales of chocolate chip cookies, scones and home made bread...........

5 comments:

BEAST said...

Ooooh or a home made swiss roll made with jam and fresh cream....yummers

Anonymous said...

You aren't alone, Lippy. I'm on a regime, too. I watch Food Network all day; or, I listen to it. Why do they always seem to make the most delicious things? More importantly, why do we do this to ourselves?

Andrea said...

Coquette - perversley I am pleased that you are sharing my suffering, this makes me a very bad person I'm sure! To answer your question in my case it's to avoid having to take nasty hormone tablest and/or have parts of myself surgically removed, although the getting thinner part is a welcome side effect.

Beast - you can't have any either. Shame there aren't tv programmes of people smoking exotic cigarettes!

Tickersoid said...

Your regime does seem to involve a vast amount of 'don'ts'

Andrea said...

It also has some Do's as in DO go to the gym and DO finish writing this brief!

About Me

My photo
A blog about being middle aged, in England in 2013